John Henry Wright of The Wright Law Group, P.C. Scores Major Win for Homeowners in Nevada Supreme Court Case, Wells Fargo, N.A. vs. Radecki. On September 13, 2018, The Wright Law Group, P.C. secured a major Nevada Supreme Court victory...
Rights of Drivers and Passengers During Vehicle Stops When Police Stop a Vehicle, Can the Police Order the Driver to Exit the Vehicle? In Pa. v. Mimms (1977), the US Supreme Court held that when an automobile is lawfully stopped...
Can Amazon Alexa and Other Virtual Assistants Be Used as Evidence? Virtual assistants such as Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant, or Apple’s Siri have become increasingly popular. The number of active users of virtual assistants has been forecasted by Tractica, a...
Do Police Need a Warrant to Search Automobiles Parked on Private Property? Earlier this year in Collins v. Virginia, the US Supreme Court (SCOTUS) addressed the issue of whether or not a police officer needs a warrant to search a...
Supreme Court Decision Renders Sports Betting Legal In All 50 States: Professional And Amateur Sports Protection Act Deemed Unconstitutional The US Supreme Court has recently struck down The Professional and Amateur Sports Protection Act (PASPA). Previously, PASPA had forbidden sports...
United States Supreme Court: “Crime of Violence” is Unconstitutional In 2015, the United States Supreme Court declared part of a federal law’s definition which included the term “violent felony” unconstitutionally vague. See Johnson v. United States, 576 U.S. ___, 135...
- DUI’S Ignition Interlock October 14, 2018
- NV Supreme Court Published Opinion September 29, 2018
- Rights During Vehicle Stops September 4, 2018
- Alexa Used As Evidence September 4, 2018
- Right To Open Carry August 28, 2018
- Warrant For Automobile Searches August 28, 2018
- Sports Betting Legal June 2, 2018
- Crime Of Violence May 22, 2018
- Miranda Rights February 27, 2018
- Mental Illness Defined January 18, 2018