Medical Marijuana Card Holders Cannot Own Firearms In Nevada On August 31, 2016, in a 3-0 ruling in Wilson v. Lynch, the US 9th Circuit Court of Appeals held that a ban preventing medical marijuana card holders from purchasing firearms...
New Penalties for DUIs in Nevada: Ignition Interlock Now Required for All DUIs In an effort to deter those convicted of a DUI from driving while intoxicated, 28 states, including Nevada, and Washington, D.C. now require first-time drunk drivers to...
John Henry Wright of The Wright Law Group, P.C. Scores Major Win for Homeowners in Nevada Supreme Court Case, Wells Fargo, N.A. vs. Radecki. On September 13, 2018, The Wright Law Group, P.C. secured a major Nevada Supreme Court victory...
Rights of Drivers and Passengers During Vehicle Stops When Police Stop a Vehicle, Can the Police Order the Driver to Exit the Vehicle? In Pa. v. Mimms (1977), the US Supreme Court held that when an automobile is lawfully stopped...
Can Amazon Alexa and Other Virtual Assistants Be Used as Evidence? Virtual assistants such as Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant, or Apple’s Siri have become increasingly popular. The number of active users of virtual assistants has been forecasted by Tractica, a...
Do Police Need a Warrant to Search Automobiles Parked on Private Property? Earlier this year in Collins v. Virginia, the US Supreme Court (SCOTUS) addressed the issue of whether or not a police officer needs a warrant to search a...
- Prosecutors May Have To Produce Evidence November 16, 2018
- MMJ Cardholders Cannot Own Firearms November 16, 2018
- DUI’S Ignition Interlock October 14, 2018
- NV Supreme Court Published Opinion September 29, 2018
- Rights During Vehicle Stops September 4, 2018
- Alexa Used As Evidence September 4, 2018
- Right To Open Carry August 28, 2018
- Warrant For Automobile Searches August 28, 2018
- Sports Betting Legal June 2, 2018
- Crime Of Violence May 22, 2018