Recent Changes in Law Means Shorter Waiting Period for Record Sealing In June, Governor Brian Sandoval signed Assembly Bill 327, which declared the official policy of Nevada as favoring second chances for those convicted of crimes by offering rehabilitated offenders...
NEVADA SUPREME COURT FINDS THAT NRS 116 DOES NOT CONFLICT WITH MORTGAGES INSURED BY THE FEDERAL HOUSING ADMINISTRATION (FHA) We previously reported on the recent July 27, 2017, recent decision from the Nevada Supreme Court where the Court held the...
THE WRIGHT LAW GROUP WINS A SUPREME COURT VICTORY FOR HOA CASES IN NEVADA Court Hands Down Powerful Decision Concerning Retroactivity In an important Nevada Supreme Court decision issued on July 27, 2017, the Court handed down a powerful decision...
Two Other Significant Rulings Nevada Supreme Court Super Priority Liens We previously reported that in 2014 the Nevada Supreme Court ruled that homeowners’ associations’ Super-Priority Liens are prior to first deeds of trust and the buyer of the property at...
Recovery Attorney’s Fees In Criminal Cases Las Vegas Attorney In the past, it has not been possible for a criminal defendant to recover their attorney’s fees upon acquittal or dismissal of the charges. However, in some instances that is about...
Law Enforcement Agencies’ Improper Use Of Utility Information We recently reported on teams of law enforcement agents showing up at the private residences of persons who have been issued a registry identification card by the Division of Health and Human...
Banks are Going After Homeowner's Associations and The Agencies Conducting Foreclosure Sales Many banks are unwilling to accept the Nevada Supreme Court ruling that Homeowners Associations’ Super-priority Liens are prior to first deeds of trust and that the foreclosure of the Associations lien...
- Mental Illness Defined January 18, 2018
- Changes In Record Sealing October 31, 2017
- NRS 116 Does Not Conflict With FHA Mortgages August 2, 2017
- Wright Law Group Victory HOA Cases Nevada August 1, 2017
- Nevada Supreme Court Issues New Decisions On HOA Super Priority Liens March 17, 2016
- Recovery Of Attorney’s Fees In Criminal Cases Attorney Las Vegas July 16, 2015
- Las Vegas Law Enforcement Agencies Wrongful Use Utility Info July 6, 2015
- Banks Going After Homeowner’s Association (HOA) Foreclosure May 13, 2015
- Medical Marijuana Health Information Privacy May 6, 2015
- Law Enforcement Busting Medical Marijuana Delivery Services March 21, 2015