Can Amazon Alexa and Other Virtual Assistants Be Used as Evidence? Virtual assistants such as Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant, or Apple’s Siri have become increasingly popular. The number of active users of virtual assistants has been forecasted by Tractica, a...
Do Police Need a Warrant to Search Automobiles Parked on Private Property? Earlier this year in Collins v. Virginia, the US Supreme Court (SCOTUS) addressed the issue of whether or not a police officer needs a warrant to search a...
Supreme Court Decision Renders Sports Betting Legal In All 50 States: Professional And Amateur Sports Protection Act Deemed Unconstitutional The US Supreme Court has recently struck down The Professional and Amateur Sports Protection Act (PASPA). Previously, PASPA had forbidden sports...
United States Supreme Court: “Crime of Violence” is Unconstitutional In 2015, the United States Supreme Court declared part of a federal law’s definition which included the term “violent felony” unconstitutionally vague. See Johnson v. United States, 576 U.S. ___, 135...
- Cannabis Compliance Board March 30, 2020
- Nevada Mechanics Materialsmans Lien July 20, 2019
- Consequences of Refusing a DUI Breath or Blood Test March 6, 2019
- Supreme Court Decision Limits Civil Asset Forfeiture March 6, 2019
- Prosecutors May Have To Produce Evidence November 16, 2018
- MMJ Cardholders Cannot Own Firearms November 16, 2018
- DUI’S Ignition Interlock October 14, 2018
- NV Supreme Court Published Opinion September 29, 2018
- Rights During Vehicle Stops September 4, 2018
- Alexa Used As Evidence September 4, 2018