Banks are Going After Homeowner's Associations and The Agencies Conducting Foreclosure Sales Many banks are unwilling to accept the Nevada Supreme Court ruling that Homeowners Associations’ Super-priority Liens are prior to first deeds of trust and that the foreclosure of the Associations lien...
Many Banks Are Ignoring the Nevada Supreme Court Decision on Super Priority Liens We previously reported that on September 18, 2014 the Nevada Supreme Court ruled that homeowners’ associations’ Superpriority Liens are prior to first deeds of trust and the...
- Cannabis Compliance Board March 30, 2020
- Nevada Mechanics Materialsmans Lien July 20, 2019
- Consequences of Refusing a DUI Breath or Blood Test March 6, 2019
- Supreme Court Decision Limits Civil Asset Forfeiture March 6, 2019
- Prosecutors May Have To Produce Evidence November 16, 2018
- MMJ Cardholders Cannot Own Firearms November 16, 2018
- DUI’S Ignition Interlock October 14, 2018
- NV Supreme Court Published Opinion September 29, 2018
- Rights During Vehicle Stops September 4, 2018
- Alexa Used As Evidence September 4, 2018