At the Wright Law Group, P.C., our attorneys practice in Civil and Commercial Litigation in Las Vegas. We often get queried looks from people not knowing what that exactly means. You may be surprised to know that it could mean representation of hard working everyday people and entrepreneurs, like you.
From small business owners to large corporations, if you have a legal question or problem the Wright Law Group, P.C. can help you.
Here are just some of the examples in which we may be able to assist you:
- Contract disputes – oral or written, including but not limited to commercial leases, sales contracts, non-compete clauses, land contracts
- Contract review – making sure your rights are protected to prevent litigation
- UCC (Uniform Commercial Code) – Sales, Negotiable Instruments
- Disputes between you and your insurance company – bad faith claims
- Any business matter not covered by your by your existing insurance or where you are denied due to a lapse in coverage
- Government Procurement Contracts – Local, State and Federal
- Disputes with the State of Nevada Contractor’s Board
- Construction Law. We represent General Contractors, Subcontractors and Material suppliers in scope of work disputes, delay and impact claims, collection cases, mechanic’s lien foreclosures and union disputes.
- Homeowners Associations Litigation. We represent Common interest Communities, Management Companies and homeowners
- Appeals to all Courts, State and Federal