Many Banks Are Ignoring the Nevada Supreme Court Decision on Super Priority Liens We previously reported that on September 18, 2014 the Nevada Supreme Court ruled that homeowners’ associations’ Superpriority Liens are prior to first deeds of trust and the...
Date of ruling 9/18/2014 HOA’s Super Priority Lien Extinguishes First Deed of Trust! The Nevada Supreme Court today ruled that NRS116.3116 gives a homeowners’ association (HOA) a Super-priority lien on an individual homeowner’s property that is prior to all other...
- Consequences of Refusing a DUI Breath or Blood Test March 6, 2019
- Supreme Court Decision Limits Civil Asset Forfeiture March 6, 2019
- Prosecutors May Have To Produce Evidence November 16, 2018
- MMJ Cardholders Cannot Own Firearms November 16, 2018
- DUI’S Ignition Interlock October 14, 2018
- NV Supreme Court Published Opinion September 29, 2018
- Rights During Vehicle Stops September 4, 2018
- Alexa Used As Evidence September 4, 2018
- Right To Open Carry August 28, 2018
- Warrant For Automobile Searches August 28, 2018