Recovery Attorney’s Fees In Criminal Cases Las Vegas Attorney In the past, it has not been possible for a criminal defendant to recover their attorney’s fees upon acquittal or dismissal of the charges. However, in some instances that is about...
Law Enforcement Agencies’ Improper Use Of Utility Information We recently reported on teams of law enforcement agents showing up at the private residences of persons who have been issued a registry identification card by the Division of Health and Human...
- Consequences of Refusing a DUI Breath or Blood Test March 6, 2019
- Supreme Court Decision Limits Civil Asset Forfeiture March 6, 2019
- Prosecutors May Have To Produce Evidence November 16, 2018
- MMJ Cardholders Cannot Own Firearms November 16, 2018
- DUI’S Ignition Interlock October 14, 2018
- NV Supreme Court Published Opinion September 29, 2018
- Rights During Vehicle Stops September 4, 2018
- Alexa Used As Evidence September 4, 2018
- Right To Open Carry August 28, 2018
- Warrant For Automobile Searches August 28, 2018