Date of ruling 9/18/2014 HOA’s Super Priority Lien Extinguishes First Deed of Trust! The Nevada Supreme Court today ruled that NRS116.3116 gives a homeowners’ association (HOA) a Super-priority lien on an individual homeowner’s property that is prior to all other...
Las Vegas Trial Attorney/Criminal Defense Litigation John Wright, founder of The Wright Law Group; P.C. located at 2340 Paseo Del Prado Building D Suite 305 – Las Vegas NV 89102. Feel free to Call us for any questions you may have at...
- Cannabis Compliance Board March 30, 2020
- Nevada Mechanics Materialsmans Lien July 20, 2019
- Consequences of Refusing a DUI Breath or Blood Test March 6, 2019
- Supreme Court Decision Limits Civil Asset Forfeiture March 6, 2019
- Prosecutors May Have To Produce Evidence November 16, 2018
- MMJ Cardholders Cannot Own Firearms November 16, 2018
- DUI’S Ignition Interlock October 14, 2018
- NV Supreme Court Published Opinion September 29, 2018
- Rights During Vehicle Stops September 4, 2018
- Alexa Used As Evidence September 4, 2018
Banks Come After Innocent Purchasers Banks going after Agencies Conducting Foreclosures Las Vegas Nevada banks ignoring super priority lien Buy or Sell Medical Marijuana License Nevada buy recreational marijuana license Can Virtual Assistants Be Used As Evidence civil forfeiture attorney cultivation facilities Defendant Recover Attorneys Fees DoPolice Need A Warrant To Search Drivers Arrested For DUI financial institutions First Deed of Trust Gun Rights Las Vegas Health Insurance Privacy Rights HOA HOA Attorney HOA foreclosures Home Owners Association Justice Department Policy Legal Marijuana Las Vegas HOA Lawyer Law Enforcement Seize Property Law Enforcement Use of Utility information litigation expenses Medical Marijuana Medical Marijuana Delivery Services Busted Medical Marijuana Nevada MMJ Cardholders Cannot Own Firearms Nevada Mental Health Court Nevada Supreme Court nevada Supreme Court Ruling FHA Mortgagas New DUI Laws Nevada Obtain Medical Marijuana Card Police Automobile Search Prosecutors Duty To Learn Of Evidence Quiet Title Recent Record Sealing Changes Shorter Waiting Record Sealing MMJ Card Sports Gambling Super Priority Lien Supreme Court Retroactivity under the influence Violence Crimes Unconstitutional What Are Your Rights Your Rights