John Henry Wright of The Wright Law Group, P.C. Scores Major Win for Homeowners in Nevada Supreme Court Case, Wells Fargo, N.A. vs. Radecki. On September 13, 2018, The Wright Law Group, P.C. secured a major Nevada Supreme Court victory...
Rights of Drivers and Passengers During Vehicle Stops When Police Stop a Vehicle, Can the Police Order the Driver to Exit the Vehicle? In Pa. v. Mimms (1977), the US Supreme Court held that when an automobile is lawfully stopped...
Can Amazon Alexa and Other Virtual Assistants Be Used as Evidence? Virtual assistants such as Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant, or Apple’s Siri have become increasingly popular. The number of active users of virtual assistants has been forecasted by Tractica, a...
- Nevada Mechanics Materialsmans Lien July 20, 2019
- Consequences of Refusing a DUI Breath or Blood Test March 6, 2019
- Supreme Court Decision Limits Civil Asset Forfeiture March 6, 2019
- Prosecutors May Have To Produce Evidence November 16, 2018
- MMJ Cardholders Cannot Own Firearms November 16, 2018
- DUI’S Ignition Interlock October 14, 2018
- NV Supreme Court Published Opinion September 29, 2018
- Rights During Vehicle Stops September 4, 2018
- Alexa Used As Evidence September 4, 2018
- Right To Open Carry August 28, 2018