Mental Illness Defined: A Roadblock to Mental Health Court Twenty years ago, mental health courts were all but non-existent. In fact, in 1997, there were as few as four mental health courts in the United States. Today, the number of...
Legalized Marijuana may be Prosecuted by the Federal Government According to Latest Justice Department Policy Nevada legalized medical marijuana in 2000, and in 2016, became one of eight states (not including the District of Columbia) that has legalized recreational marijuana....
- Cannabis Compliance Board March 30, 2020
- Nevada Mechanics Materialsmans Lien July 20, 2019
- Consequences of Refusing a DUI Breath or Blood Test March 6, 2019
- Supreme Court Decision Limits Civil Asset Forfeiture March 6, 2019
- Prosecutors May Have To Produce Evidence November 16, 2018
- MMJ Cardholders Cannot Own Firearms November 16, 2018
- DUI’S Ignition Interlock October 14, 2018
- NV Supreme Court Published Opinion September 29, 2018
- Rights During Vehicle Stops September 4, 2018
- Alexa Used As Evidence September 4, 2018