9th Circuit Court of Appeals Renders Open Carry of Firearms Legal On July 24, 2018, the US 9th Circuit Court of Appeals held in Young v. Hawaii that the Second Amendment of the US Constitution grants people the right to...
Aug 28, 2018
Do Police Need a Warrant to Search Automobiles Parked on Private Property? Earlier this year in Collins v. Virginia, the US Supreme Court (SCOTUS) addressed the issue of whether or not a police officer needs a warrant to search a...
- Cannabis Compliance Board March 30, 2020
- Nevada Mechanics Materialsmans Lien July 20, 2019
- Consequences of Refusing a DUI Breath or Blood Test March 6, 2019
- Supreme Court Decision Limits Civil Asset Forfeiture March 6, 2019
- Prosecutors May Have To Produce Evidence November 16, 2018
- MMJ Cardholders Cannot Own Firearms November 16, 2018
- DUI’S Ignition Interlock October 14, 2018
- NV Supreme Court Published Opinion September 29, 2018
- Rights During Vehicle Stops September 4, 2018
- Alexa Used As Evidence September 4, 2018
Banks Come After Innocent Purchasers Banks going after Agencies Conducting Foreclosures Las Vegas Nevada Buy or Sell Medical Marijuana License Nevada buy recreational marijuana license Can Virtual Assistants Be Used As Evidence civil forfeiture attorney Contractor Liens cultivation facilities Defendant Recover Attorneys Fees DoPolice Need A Warrant To Search Drivers Arrested For DUI financial institutions First Deed of Trust Gun Rights Las Vegas Health Insurance Privacy Rights HOA HOA Attorney HOA foreclosures Home Owners Association Justice Department Policy Legal Marijuana Las Vegas HOA Lawyer Law Enforcement Seize Property Law Enforcement Use of Utility information litigation expenses Mechanics liens Medical Marijuana Medical Marijuana Delivery Services Busted Medical Marijuana Nevada MMJ Cardholders Cannot Own Firearms Nevada Liens Laws Nevada Mental Health Court Nevada Supreme Court New DUI Laws Nevada Obtain Medical Marijuana Card Police Automobile Search Prosecutors Duty To Learn Of Evidence Quiet Title Recent Record Sealing Changes Shorter Waiting Record Sealing MMJ Card Sports Gambling Super Priority Lien under the influence Violence Crimes Unconstitutional What Are Your Rights Your Rights