Date of ruling 9/18/2014 HOA’s Super Priority Lien Extinguishes First Deed of Trust! The Nevada Supreme Court today ruled that NRS116.3116 gives a homeowners’ association (HOA) a Super-priority lien on an individual homeowner’s property that is prior to all other...
Las Vegas Trial Attorney/Criminal Defense Litigation John Wright, founder of The Wright Law Group; P.C. located at 2340 Paseo Del Prado Building D Suite 305 - Las Vegas NV 89102. Feel free to Call us for any questions you may have at...
- Nevada Supreme Court Issues New Decisions On HOA Super Priority Liens March 17, 2016
- Recovery Of Attorney’s Fees In Criminal Cases Attorney Las Vegas July 16, 2015
- Las Vegas Law Enforcement Agencies Wrongful Use Utility Info July 6, 2015
- Banks Going After Homeowner’s Association (HOA) Foreclosure May 13, 2015
- Medical Marijuana Health Information Privacy May 6, 2015
- Law Enforcement Busting Medical Marijuana Delivery Services March 21, 2015
- Police May Be Violating Medical Marijuana Patients Privacy Rights in Las Vegas December 2, 2014
- Las Vegas Civil Forfeiture Attorney October 13, 2014
- Banks Ignoring Nevada Supreme Court Decision on Super Priority Liens October 9, 2014
- Nevada Supreme Court Rules HOA’s Super Priority Lien Extinguishes First Deed of Trust! September 19, 2014
- Las Vegas Trial Attorney John Wright September 7, 2014