Not from Las Vegas
From the shores of Maine to the beaches of Waikiki and from all over the world, it seems that everyone wants to come to Las Vegas. Last year alone there were close to 40 million visitors to this amazing city. Some come to try their luck and gamble. Others come for food and world class entertainment. But whatever the reason one comes to Las Vegas, sometimes things happen that are out of your control. Whether you get into a car accident or are arrested, The Wright Law Group, P.C. is here to assist you. But why choose us over any other law firm? Here are a few reasons:
If you are arrested for a crime, often times you may not have to ever come back to Las Vegas. We can waive your appearance in court in many situations, and even quash bench warrants and resolve entire cases without you having to come back to Las Vegas. The laws in Nevada allow attorneys to appear on behalf of their clients, without their clients being present, in many situations. For instance, if you were arrested for drug possession while in Las Vegas, and returned home, but have a pending court date (such as an arraignment) we can appear for you, saving you the time and money to return just to attend court. In many situations, we can resolve your case and exchange paperwork with you via email to close out your case. We are highly versed in finding create ways to save you money and hassle. Call us to discuss how these unique rules may apply to you.
- We are a small boutique law firm with a select clientele – in other words we are not a “mill.” We choose our cases carefully to give you the attention you need.
- We are not just a face on a billboard, we actually appear in court for you and we do NOT farm our cases out to other attorneys you have never heard of.
- We have over 20 years of legal experience in criminal defense.
- For personal injury cases, we will never take as a fee more money than you put in your pocket. Our goal is to always get you fully compensated for your injury.
- We will always be honest about your case and answer any of your questions or concerns.
So, give us a call. The consultation is free and confidential. Let us help you. We can be reached 24/7 at 702-405-0001.